Terms and Definitions
Unless otherwise specified in this offer, the following terms have the following definitions:
Seller: individual entrepreneur Nedorezov Dmitry Nikolaevich, OGRNIP 320623400024905, TIN 623201247443, registered address: Kasimov.
Buyer: any natural person who purchases the Goods for use unrelated to entrepreneurial activity, and accepted the public offer on the terms of this offer.
Online store, Website: a channel for the remote sale of the Seller`s Goods, located at the address on the network Internet: <a href="https://xone.fun/" class="status-deactive">https://xone.fun/</a>, under which the retail contract sale and purchase can be concluded on the basis of the Buyer`s familiarization with the proposed Seller on the website description of the Goods through catalogs, brochures, booklets, photographs, excluding the possibility direct acquaintance of the Buyer with the Goods or a sample of the Goods at the conclusion of the contract purchase and sale.
Goods: software in the range presented by the Seller in the online store.
Order: the Buyer`s request for the purchase made in accordance with the terms of this offer Goods.
Personal account: a set of pages of the Site created as a result of the registration of the Buyer and related to account of the Buyer, in which the Buyer can interact with the Seller on the proposed Seller terms.
- This offer in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is an official offer (public offer) of an individual entrepreneur Nedorezov Dmitry Nikolaevich to any individual who has legal capacity and authority to conclude a retail sale and purchase agreement with the Seller for conditions specified in this offer. This offer contains all essential agreement conditions.
- Relations in the field of consumer protection are regulated by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" and adopted in accordance with it other federal laws and legal acts of the Russian Federation.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the terms of this offer, in connection with than the Buyer undertakes to keep track of the current version of this offer in Online store in the "Help" section - https://xone.fun/offer/. All changes come into force immediately after publication and are considered brought to the attention of the Buyer with the time of such publication.
- The buyer agrees with the full text, with all applications and additional sections on the Site by registering in the Personal Account or placing Orders.
- The Buyer agrees to the terms of sale of the Products chosen by him by clicking the button "Buy" at the last stage of placing an Order on the Site. Performing the specified actions is a fact confirming the conclusion of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
- In the event that the Seller conducts promotional activities - promotions, in the conditions of promotions, posted on the Site, special provisions may be established governing the procedure for placing an Order and returning the Goods. At the same time, the conditions of the shares are an integral part of this offer and are subject to application for persons participating in the promotions. Registration of a promotional Order and / or fulfillment of other conditions for participation in the promotion means the Buyer`s consent to the terms of the respective promotion.
- By registering on the Site, the Buyer, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law dated 03/13/2006 No. 38-FZ "On Advertising" provides its prior consent to receive advertising messages (to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer in the personal account) mail).
- The acceptance of this offer is the execution by the Buyer of the Order for the Goods by clicking on the "Buy" button.
- By placing an Order, the Buyer agrees that he transfers to the Seller his personal data for the implementation of the purposes specified in this offer, and consent to their processing.
Registration on the site
- Only registered Buyers can place an Order in the online store, while you can register on the Site under one e-mail address only once.
- The seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided Buyer.
The subject of the contract
- The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes pay for and accept the Goods in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- When placing an Order in the Personal Account, the Buyer provides the Seller with a reliable information about yourself: e-mail. The Buyer has the right to repeat any of the Orders.
- Payment for the Goods by the Client is carried out by one of the methods provided by the online store to make payment, and within the terms agreed by the Client at the time of placing the Order.
- The ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of the actual transfer of the Goods Buyer subject to full payment.
- The prices for the Goods are determined by the Seller unilaterally and indisputably and are indicated on pages of the online store.
Transfer of Goods
- The Goods are considered transferred to the Client from the moment, or upon sending the relevant Goods to the email address specified by the Client, while the Goods, which include electronic documents and/or other files and materials to be transferred to the Client are considered accepted by the Client from the moment the Client has been granted access to the specified Goods, or sending the Goods to the Client by electronic or postal communication to the e-mail address mail specified by the Client when placing the Order.
Obligations of the parties
- The Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods in a timely manner.
- The Seller is obliged to transfer the Goods to the Buyer in accordance with the placed Order.
- The Seller is fully responsible for the fulfillment of the Order until it is transferred to the Buyer.
- The Seller has the right to suspend or terminate the registration and access of the Buyer to the Personal office, if the Seller reasonably believes that the Buyer is carrying out illegal actions.
Return of the Goods by the Buyer
- The following rules for the return of the Goods apply exclusively to the relationship between individual entrepreneur Nedorezov Dmitry Nikolaevich and Clients who are individuals.
- The Client has the right to refuse to purchase the Goods at any time before its transfer to the Client by sending the relevant written application in electronic form from the email address mail of the Client specified in the Order to the e-mail address of the online store.
- In the event that the Goods transferred to the Client contain a license key, or otherwise means of protection necessary to activate it, the return of such Goods is allowed only if the computer program has not been activated. At the same time, in relation to individual Goods, be provided for a mechanism for checking the fact of activation of the Goods, carrying out the specified verification remotely via the Internet on the manufacturer`s server. In this case The parties agree that information from the manufacturer about the fact of activation of the relevant Goods is reliable and will be taken into account in the first place when deciding the question of whether there are grounds for returning the Goods.
- If the Client refuses the Goods he paid for, the Online Store must return to him the amount paid to the balance of the profile in the online store, excluding expenses online store for a refund (including bank fees), no later than within 10 working days from the date of presentation by the Client of the relevant written request, sent in electronic form to the e-mail address of the online store. Wherein, The online store has the right to require the Client to provide the specified application for hard copy, in which case the Client is obliged to fulfill this requirement within 5 (five) business days. The return of the Goods of the online store is made by forces and at the expense of Client.
- In accordance with Article 502 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Article 25 of the Law "On the Protection of the Rights consumer" the online store has the right to refuse a refund for the goods.
- Notwithstanding any provisions of these Rules which may provide to the contrary, the following conditions apply to all Clients: the Client’s withdrawal from the contract is not allowed in accordance with Article.Article. 309, 310 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- This Product return policy applies unless otherwise provided by mandatory norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Responsibility of the parties
- In the event of force majeure circumstances documented authorized bodies, the parties are released from liability for failure to comply the concluded retail sale contract, subject to notification of the relevant parties about the impossibility of fulfilling obligations within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of occurrence of the said circumstances.
- The Parties will make every effort to resolve any disagreements through negotiations. In case of failure to reach an agreement, the parties have the right to apply to the court in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The conditions set forth in this offer are binding on the parties in the event of placing an Order Buyer of the Goods from the Seller.
- The Buyer guarantees that these conditions are clear to him and he accepts them unconditionally and in in full.